This snack is quick and easy to make, low in calories and delicious to boot!
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Set out a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, add carrots, olive oil, cumin, cinnamon, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat carrots.
- Transfer to the baking sheet, making sure no fries overlap. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, tossing with tongs halfway through, until lightly browned.