- 2 ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup chocolate chips (65% cacao or higher)
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- ⅔ cups brown sugar or muscovado
- 2 eggs
- 6 Tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, stir together almond flour, chocolate, coconut, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- In a small bowl, beat egg and add coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add small bowl ingredients to large bowl and mix just until combined.
- Put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Shape dough into balls, place on a baking sheet and press down each ball to flatten a little.
- Bake 7-10 minutes and let cool before serving.