Hello everybody! It’s been a long while! It’s been a nice relaxing summer and now I’m ready to get back into the old swing of things. I thought I would share a recipe similar to the one I had at a farm to table restaurant in San Diego this summer, salmon with garlic butter. I enjoyed it so much that I decided to make my own version of the dish. I hope you guys enjoy it! Please let us know your thoughts and comments about this recipe and others on our Mandala Integrative Medicine Facebook page. Have a great rest of the week!!
- 1 ½ teaspoons almond flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons coconut flour
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chopped shallots
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 4 6 ounce salmon fillets lemon wedges for garnish
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 C). Mix together first 10 ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray nonstick cooking spray. Put the fillets on the foil; spoon the butter mixture over the top of each fillet. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Add any remaining butter on top of the fillets garnish with lemon wedges and serve immediately. Enjoy!