- 1 spaghetti Squash
- Olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts-cut into 1-2 inch pieces.
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ t salt
- ¼ t pepper
- ½ lemon
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 8 oz baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Cut squash in half. Remove seeds and drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper
- Place squash upside down on baking tray, bake 40 minutes or until soft. Let cool.
- Using a pan, cook chicken on medium-high heat with olive oil for 6-8 minutes until chicken is golden brown and fully cooked.
- Saute onion for a few minutes, add garlic, cook for 1 minute, add tomatoes, cook for 2 minutes, cook until onions are translucent.
- Add lemon juice and chicken broth, cook until liquid partially reduces, about 20 minutes. Add chicken and cook for 2 minutes, add spinach and cook for 2 more.
- Shred the squash using a fork, pour sauce over the squash and serve immediately.