- 2 cups of fresh diced tomatoes
- ½ cup diced onion
- Spinach, kale, green pepper, zucchini, cauliflower, OR butternut squash, steam and puree (try to get a few of these)
- 2 cups of organic tomato sauce
- 1 cup of tomato paste
- 1-2 tablespoons organic sugar
- Black Pepper
- Garlic powder, if not using garlic, throw in a whole carrot to help absorb aluminum flavor
- Pink himalayan salt
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Steam and puree as many veggies as you would like to add to your sauce.
- Throw everything into a pot and heat over low heat covered for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy over mixed veggies, spaghetti sauce, zoodles or gluten-free pasta