This recipe comes from a couple of our favorite patients Curt Noble and Karen Noble. They made and brought these coconut truffles a few weeks back and our whole office loved them. They gave the ingredients to the recipe and we are very excited to share it with you.
Thanks to Karen and Curt Noble! 🙂
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ½ cup virgin coconut oil (make sure it’s melted)
- 4-6 tablespoons raw honey (depending on how you like your chocolates)
- Nuts and toasted coconut are optional
- In a medium size bowl, mix all ingredients. You want to incorporate all really well. You can whisk by or use a hand blender
- Put the mixture into molds (I used the egg and chocolate mold and place in the freezer for about 1 hour.
Tip: Store your chocolates in the freezer and take them out a few minutes before serving. They taste amazing! With this recipe I made 30 mini chocolates.