- 1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion (red or yellow)
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 can organic garbanzo beans
- 1 can organic diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup organic vegetable stock
- Season to liking (such as chili powder, cumin, turmeric, etc)
Heat olive oil in a medium/large pan and sauté garlic and onion for about 2 minutes. Drain and rinse garbanzo beans and add them to the pan. Sauté for about 7 minutes stirring occasionally. Add vegetable stock, diced tomatoes, and seasonings. Cook for about 5 minutes until chili is at your desired consistency.